- Pack appropriate items only in appropriately sized cartons.
- Pack one room at a time, labeling each box with a description of its contents and its destination (e.g., kitchen, bathroom). Be as specific as you can. It will make unpacking that much easier.
- Pack all items that will not be needed or used before the day of the move first.
- Do not skimp on wrapping material. Blank newsprint and bubble wrap are essential. When wrapping china, do not use newspaper because newspaper ink tends to bleed.
- Double-box fragile items and add plenty of cushioning.
- Small boxes should contain books, magazines, videocassettes, CDs, audiocassettes, and canned goods. These items make for a very heavy box if a large box is used.
- Medium boxes should contain shoes, linen, small electronics, small TVs, small lamps, lampshades, small pictures, small appliances, pots, pans, and clothes.
- Large boxes should contain sofa cushions, pillows, blankets, comforters, large lampshades, large lamps, and small plastic toys.
Sunbelt Moving & Delivery : 6629 SW Archer Road : Gainesville, FL 32608 : Phone: 352-375-MOVE (6683) :
Fax: 352-377-0798 : firstname.lastname@example.org : Toll-Free: 1-800-893-6683